Saturday, August 22, 2009

Taking Nominations

I'd like to take nominations for 'Worst Song to Wake Up to by the Alarm Clock Before a Long Run'. You know, those songs that get stuck in your head, only to play over and over again while you are stuck on the road with nothing to think about except that stupid song!

My nomination??? I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) by the Proclaimers

You would think that any song with 'I would walk 500 miles' in it would be positive motivation....not so much. It is the most annoying song in the world to have stuck in your brain.

Now Playing :) I'm sharing the love.

2 comments:

erin said...

Even before the music on your blog started, I had the song in my head just from reading your post. THANKS. :) I agree, very annoying.

CJ said...

How about "Worst song to hear on your wife's alarm clock when you're trying to sleep an extra 30 minutes"? ;)