Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mid-afternoon Snack

Some morsels to think about. All questions that I have asked others, asked myself, or have been asked of me since I woke up -
  • Do you keep secrets well?
  • Can you feel good about completing a task, knowing that the result is not going to be what you want?
  • If you know you are going to have to do something that you don't want to do, do you remain silent or complain and do you comply or avoid?
  • If you are offended by someone's ambiguous comments, what is the window of time to speak up?
  • Is it better to have loyal friends or interesting friends? (assuming the two qualities are exclusive of one another)
  • When does thinking about things become a hindrance?
  • Is it possible to get what you want by thinking about it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, to question #2. Studying Interior Design has taught me to be ok with less than perfection. It's not easy and not always fun but I can usually walk away and be ok with it. Not sure you wanted answers but...

erin said...

Wow, Sadie... great things to think and talk about. I think in all situations for me, it depends!