Saturday, July 25, 2009

WTF? Related Ad Content Fail

WTF?? I hate you blogspot!!! I hate you Google! (really I don't hate Google, but I hate that they have anything to do with this)

After I hit 'Publish Post' on that last post, this is the ad that popped up:

Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Heavy, painful period? Try NovaSure Request a brochure to learn more.
www.NovaSure.com

Really, I can do without all of this technology that is 'smart' and can figure out what I might be interested in!! Stop 'reading' my f-ing posts and giving me related ad content. I hate them. Is there a way to get those ads to stop coming up? I might have to switch hosts. Google...you handle Blogspot/Blogger. You should be reading this. It sucks what you are doing!

Novasure is not related to what I need or want! I can only imagine who else this is popping up for.

1 comment:

Daryl & Diana said...

I've never had something like that happen...?