Friday, July 10, 2009

Post-massage Gym Test #1

20 minutes on the elliptical pain-free
Since things felt good, I had permission to run on the treadmill easy to test my hamstrings.
10 minutes super easy on the treadmill pain-free.

Ready to run again, but will continue to be patient. Have doctors appointment today and will follow directions given. Will likely try to run 3 miles as soon as it is suggested to be okay. Renee also graciously offered her aquajogger belt, so I now have pool running as another option to the elliptical if the roads are not friendly to me. Even if I can run next week, I'll likely be doing low mileage on the road and filling in some of the gaps in the pool with the aquajogger.

I'm more optimistic after the gym today. Really. Pain free with the easy exercises. Running 70 miles a week is not easy, so I have some time to get back to where I was.

No comments: