Sunday, September 20, 2009

Worst Decision Ever

Pic is of me writhing in pain, crying and crying out.

I will never put my feet in a bucket of ice water ever again! If you
think 'that is no big deal. I've taken an ice bath before,' think
again! Actually, go get a bucket, fill it with four inches of ice,
add cold water to fill in the space, then plunge your bare feet in.
You will feel what I imagine metal stakes would feel like while being
driven through all of the bones in your feet, up into your ankles,
into your shin bones and possibly radiating up into the rest of your
legs.

Seriously, next time I'm just going to make an ice pack. I'm now
surviving with just my left foot in the bucket with a sock on.

Don't ever do this!

2 comments:

MW said...

and you are doing this, why?

Sadie J said...

Because I have been nursing a hot spot in the knuckle of my left big toe and I'd like it to heal.

Definitely going for an ice pack next time, localized to the toe, instead of all of that cold nerve pain.