Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Easy Week Update

So far this week has started on the right foot, and whaddya know, it is hump day already. Happy Office was a good time yesterday afternoon...lots of people came and the conversations were funnier than usual (Peck and Vacason's appearance added most to the colorful conversations, but that should come as no surprise to anyone).

Sleep update - Last night Chad and I went to sleep at around 10pm and I made it to 4 am without waking up for the first time in I don't know how long. Thankfully, after an empty bladder, I was able to get back to sleep and snooze until 7 am. Really, I was up at 6am with Chad, but I dozed in the bed and listened to him get ready. I'll take 6 solid hours of sleep plus 3 more of broken sleep any day. Woohoo!

Recovery mileage - This morning I did an easy four miles. It was supposed to be five, but I like my four mile neighborhood route so much I didn't want to change it up this morning. The awesome part of running this week is that we don't have workout in the morning. I plan to completely sleep in again and run with Tara in the afternoon after work. Yay for a change of routine!

Health update - I go for another Airrosti appointment for my left hamstring today and hopefully will be 100% healthy in the week to come.

No comments: