Sunday, September 21, 2008

Non-running stuff

It's probably going to take another couple of weeks before I start posting about non-running stuff again. Sorry if it has been boring lately for all you non-runner friends who read this blog. Without much elaboration or commentary, here are some non-running-related items that I'm thinking about...
  • Book club tomorrow! I'm excited to spend an evening with ladies talking about something other than running. Yay!
  • Endocrinologist follow up appointment Wednesday. I'm ready to get the results from all of my blood tests and talk to the doctor further about starting some kind of treatment.
  • Miko took a nap with me today for two and a half hours on the bed. She loves me.
  • I may get to travel for business in October. Finally, I may get to see the main office for the company that I have worked for for almost two years. Can you believe that? I might get to meet some of the people that I communicate with on a daily basis.
  • I love Crate and Barrel furniture. I just wish we had a house so that we might be able to buy one of the pieces that we like.
  • I'm still loving the $1.99 manicure buffing block that I bought a week or so ago. My fingernails have looked good for the past two weeks.

No comments: