Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Weekend

I'm kind of excited about a weekend of rain. Hopefully we won't get storms bad enough here to knock out power or prevent me from running 24 miles + 7 miles.

What to do the rest of the rainy weekend?
  • sleep - listening to the rain
  • watch Pirates of the Carribbean 3
  • watch Entourage (we're on season 2 disc 2 with our new Netflix subscription)
  • clean the house
  • have good quality time with Chad
  • finish reading my book club book
  • cook/bake
  • love on the kitties
  • blog?

What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

working, running & dog sitting...I secretly wish Ike would hit hard enough so I wouldn't have to work and I could stay at my friend's house snuggled up with the dogs watching some bad tv. They have a zillion channels;-) ok, maybe some wine too;-)

looks like you will have a fantastic weekend!

kirsten said...

Hopefully running, pick up some veggies at CM and go get some ART done on my foot. Then lunch and a major nap so I can stay awake at work Sat night. I hope Ike hits hard enough in Austin to keep the idiots in Austin at home and not in jail so I don't have to work too hard.