Friday, April 18, 2008

Things I am thinking about today...

  • I saw our electricity bill today, and I was so excited that it was less than I thought it should be. I figured that with two of us here at the house, we were using more hot water, washing more clothes, doing more dishes, using more lights, etc, so naturally the bill should have been higher. The excitement lasted about a minute until I realized that this bill included the twelve days we were on our honeymoon and weren't even here to use most of the electricity. Maybe we should brace ourselves for next month.
  • Chad and I leave for Boston tomorrow. I am so excited for him to experience everything for himself this year. It's not too bad that I still get to go to the expo and get all of the freebies, too. Hopefully the weather will be good for everyone...chilly for the runners, but not rainy. I think I am going to have to pack some winter clothing to stay warm, even in 50 degree weather.
  • I am worried about how I am going to stick to my nutrition plan in Boston. I am going to try my hardest to eat right and not splurge just because we are on vacation. Even in the two days that I have focused on my diet, I can already feel a difference in my body and the scale is starting to budge.
  • I am a slob sometimes. Really, I go through phases. Today I have some chores to do because I created some messes yesterday and was too lazy to clean them up.
  • The lottery for St.George is in a couple of weeks. Tara and I are already guaranteed an entry, but it will determine if Chad makes it in or not. I already have a block of hotel rooms reserved in St. George because they usually completely fill up for the weekend. I will likely give a few of the rooms away...I wonder who else from Austin is going to run it this year?

3 comments:

MW said...

I won't be running it.
Blame Sisson for that.

t-bell said...

I'm running with you!!! YEAH. Can I have one of the rooms?

t-bell said...

Best of luck to Chad!!! I'll be watching online all day!g