Friday, April 25, 2008

Man Laundry - evidence



This is evidence that man laundry is huge. Can you believe that the two of us created these piles (nearest to far - synthetic workout clothes, whites, darks lighter fabrics, darks heavy fabrics)?

The darks were so numerous and created such a huge pile that I had to split it into two loads, which will still be very full in the washer. I am quite certain that the white load and the workout clothes will not fit completely into the washer, so I'm probably going to have to split those as well.

Oh, and not pictured is a load of sheets.

We are generally not wasteful with our laundry. Chad re-wears some things if they are not really dirty. We also reuse our towels, as evidenced by the hanging ones still on the wall hooks. Also, since I work from home, my clothing does not accumulate like his does. I often work in my pajamas or in a tank top and shorts, so I am really not used to all of these clothes. (not complaining, I promise)

I just find it amazing, that's all. It is a good thing that I work from home and can wash these during the day. Otherwise, our weekends would be full of laundry.

2 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

Post-vacation laundry is always the worst!

holly said...

i know what you mean about man laundry. We sometimes have 3 loads of darks!