Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Paris - Honeymoon Days 2 and 3




Days 2 and 3 are uploaded to my albums with captions and maps. Please enjoy! Here is also some video that I shot...

(These videos are not playing with sound on my computer...can you hear them?)

This first one is after a couple of glasses of wine at dinner. I shot it sideways and sound like I'm about 10 years old. I am really embarrassed about my voice :).



Here I am spinning underneath the Eiffel Tower. There were lots of folks there at night doing the same. We wanted to go to the top that day, but it was too late and they had closed the summit.



This one is from day 3...we were outside of the Sacre Coeur and there was a French singer shooting a music video. There was a crowd watching her and taking her picture, so I thought I would do the same. I have no idea who she is.


2 comments:

CJ said...

I can hear the sound

Anonymous said...

You guys look so happy ...and the food looks YUMMY!