Saturday, February 14, 2009

Music Change

Muse covers Radiohead first, then the original plays second. Sorry if it's a downer for you...this takes me right back to HS. If you can't stand the Muse version (it gets kind of raw and scary in the middle with the acoustic guitar), the controls are at the bottom of my blog and you can stop the music or advance to the regular Radiohead version.

Radiohead (as covered by Muse) - Creep

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel. Your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather in a beautiful world. I wish I was special. You're so very special, but I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when I'm not around. You're so very special. I wish I was special, but I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh

She's running out the door. She's running out. She run run run run...run... run...

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so very special. I wish I was special, but I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here. I don't belong here...

No comments: