Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sadie vs. Elliptical Trainer - Episode 5

Episode 5 - Crickets and the A/C

I went to the gym on Saturday morning around 6am only to find that an entire swarm of crickets were covering the entrance to the 24hr William Cannon. They were hopping everywhere! I don't even know if I could estimate how many there were, but I would guess there were over 1,000. I ran in the door trying to dodge as many as I could, but that did not stop the lady at the front desk from giggling at me. I guess she was fully entertained that morning with everyone's reaction coming in the door. Candid camera, anyone?

I did an hour on the elliptical and managed to get the machine in front of the A/C vent. It was great to not break a sweat for over 30 minutes. I also was able to do some weights.

No comments: