Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Report - Friday Sept 21

Friday night I went over to Chad's house for an evening of watching Heroes. Kerbey Lane North was the choice for dinner...I had eggs, fruit, and home fries, while Chad had pumpkin pancakes. We went over to REI for Chad to get some new insoles for his running shoes and found that they had the new winter flavors of Clif Bar. Chad got the one that replaced the Caramel Apple Cobbler flavor...Pear Apple Strudel. I think he has yet to do the taste test, but look out for a review on the new flavor. My favorite seasonal flavor is Iced Gingerbread.

We spent the remainder of the evening watching Heroes episodes. I think we might have watched 4 of them. Our goal for the weekend was to finish season 1 before Monday's premiere. We needed to finish the last 9 out of 23. 4 down, 5 to go.

No comments: