Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Men are from Mars...Women are from Venus

(For the record, Chad knows that I am posting about this.)

It used to be that when Chad would shower at my house, I would discover that his towel was left on the floor. The first time it happened, I just thought he forgot to hang it up. The next 2 or 3 times, I started to think that he was communicating the same way that you would to the maid in a hotel...if the towel is on the floor, then please replace it with a clean one.

So, I asked him if this was indeed the case that he wanted a fresh towel with each shower, because it was causing me an extra load of laundry. It is not a problem with me to provide my darling with a fresh towel each time...I just wanted to know if that was what he wanted. The world is trying to become more 'green' after all, and the guy doesn't require fresh towels at his own house.


Chad said that he didn't realize he was leaving his towels on the ground, and since that conversation he has been hanging his wet towels on one of the 2 racks in the bathroom

The towel rack below cracked me up, so I had to take a photo to document it. You other Martha Stewart types will love it, too. I love how the towel on the right is Chad's towel. :) Hey, at least the towel is off of the floor, huh?

2 comments:

CJ said...

In case you haven't noticed, both towels now look the same.

dr mel said...

It's underwear at our house, Sadie. And, K isn't even allowed to touch the towels on the rack...I can tell when he does though because they look just like that picture!