Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Report - Saturday Sept 22

Saturday morning started with Chad getting up at 5:00am for his long run. They were to run 13-14 miles. I, on the other hand, got to sleep late and do my easier workout of run-walking. 8:21 was the time on the clock when I finally got up and out. I decided to run-walk a 3.5 mile hilly loop near Chad's house instead of going to the gym. On the flat parts of Jollyville road and on the final downhill of Floral Park, I did an easy jog. The rest of the time was spent powerwalking. The loop was not pain free today, but I tried to keep my hip as minimally irritated as possible. In the end, I probably ran 1.5-2 miles and walked 1.5-2 miles.

Chad and I polished off another couple of Heroes episodes (3 to go) and sent him to go work on a job that he had going on. We met up to eat dinner at Galaxy Cafe on West Lynn, followed by the UT vs Rice game.

No comments: