Thursday, August 07, 2008

Friday morning run?

I need to run 6 miles on Friday, and I'd like to do it in the morning. Anyone want to run with me? I'd prefer to start running at 6:00 or after, but that time is negotiable based on who responds.

Also, I need to run 9:20 pace or slower, so I won't be running with some of you fast folks out there in blog land.

You can email me at sadiebarrs at austin dot rr dot com or leave a comment here if interested. If no one is up for it, the pillow and the bed might be too comfortable tomorrow morning, and I sure as hell will not be running on Friday evening. I've got to run 18 on Saturday morning again, and I'd like to not have a repeat of my bonk.

Cool, I'm going to run with Tara (who will possibly still be affected by margaritas from tonight). Thanks to Mike, Ken, and Bruce for trying to convince me to run 8:00 pace or faster with them...not going to happen, though I feel very 'included'.

4 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

Sorry, I've already got early morning plans tomorrow. :)

Sadie J said...

Yeah, and I think labor and delivery is going to be much tougher than running.

I'm already thinking about you...hope it goes smoothly!

MW said...

Why won't Chad run with you?

Sadie J said...

9:20 pace is no good for Chad.

Also, Chad usually has to be at work at 7 am, so the timing is no good.

Also, Chad doesn't usually run on Friday.

Also, Chad's shin has been hurting.

Also, Chad is easily talked back in to sleeping, so I've got to have someone else to keep me accountable.