Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Top Chef Finale tonight!

Top Chef season four comes to and end tonight with the season finale. At this point, as long as Stephanie or Richard win, I'll be happy. I like watching both of them cook, and since we can't taste the food through the TV, the delicious descriptions of both of their dishes have satisfied the entire season. Personally, I'd like to see a woman win this time around, though I think Richard is the heavy favorite. Stephanie definitely makes the grade to compete with Richard, so we'll have to see the final results this evening.

1 comment:

MW said...

i've liked Richard all along as my favorite, but i changed my camp to Stephanie. Her cool and collected strategy to switch to pork rinds salad when they forgot the pork loin out overnight was fantastic.
She is even keel, and has never delivered a crappy meal. but either way, it's all good so long as ugly bitch don't win. (pardon my language, but i hate her, that backstabbing bitch)