Monday, June 02, 2008

iTunes weekend

On Saturday afternoon I had the pleasure of some 'me' time while recovering from my long run, so I spent some time on iTunes getting caught up on some music. I loved exploring some old favorites and then checking out the iMixes and 'what other's bought' from my favorite songs. It led me to a few new finds. Here is some of what I bought and what I am listening to (click on it to make it bigger)




I was excited to see the Andrew Bird album from ACL 2007. The spectacle of his performance on stage was something to see. It is cool to know that we are part of the crowd that is yelling on this recording.

Oh, and not included in this list is the free podcast of Muse that I discovered. There is a completely instrumental version of my 'power song', Hysteria, that I was able to download. I was sooooo excited to find it.

No comments: