Monday, June 16, 2008

Spoiler Alert

If you are waiting to watch the highlights of today's US Open playoff, stop reading now!!

18 holes and sudden death later...

Yup, I had to watch golf today, too. My Dad and Rose are driving in the car all day today, and didn't have access to the TV to get to watch the playoff between Tiger and Rocco. So, I got to be the 'special correspondant' and work from the living room today. I plopped myself down on the recliner with my laptop and called them regularly to give them updates. I actually had to watch each hole to make sure they were on top of the score. When it went down to hole 18 and Tiger birdied to tie again, I almost died! Not only was I rooting for Rocco to pull it out today, but I surely didn't want to watch any more!

So, Tiger won in a sudden death playoff hole. That is good for him, but I was really excited that Rocco had a chance against him. He played really well today.

2 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

Wow, you're a good daughter. That's definitely above and beyond.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...Way to go Tiger!