Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Grrr.....

I just got a call from my Dr.'s nurse saying that all of my bloodwork came back normal. This was the blood test that was supposed to reveal the cause of my symptoms. I have one more blood test (probably Monday) that will test a range of other hormones, but I'm quite sure they will come back normal, too. Crap crap crap crap crap!!!!!

Umm...I know that being normal is good and all, but not when I still have issues that have no explanation behind them!!! Crap to it all!!! I'm so pissed!

The nurse is going to mail me a copy of the results so I can see them for myself. Is it bad that I don't trust them and have to look at my levels for my own reassurance? I can't believe they came out 'normal'. Shit!! This was what I did not want, believe it or not. They have been telling me that I am normal for years and there is clearly something wrong with me. Damn it!!!

3 comments:

Shorey said...

I must have missed it, but what are your symptoms?

Sadie J said...

I hadn't posted details about that part of it. It's nothing life threatening or anything, but I figured it would really be a TMI situation.

Shorey said...

My mom had a thyroid problem - just wondered if your symptoms were the same as hers. Good luck!