Monday, April 13, 2009

Where's Waldo? Where's Sadie?

Our weekend at The Masters deserves a separate write up, but I wanted to share these screen shots with you. There are no cameras or cell phones allowed at Augusta National, so we weren't able to take pictures or do any kind of live blogging or updating during the day.

We recorded the weekend on our DVR, so at lunch I looked for us on the TV. Of course, I knew exactly where we were for which players during the day, so it's not like I had to hunt every single frame.

This should be a fun game...Here is a shot of the crowd watching the 7th green, 3rd tee, and 2nd green (off screen to the left). We were in this spot for a while on Saturday watching some of the fun pairings play through. This shot on CBS was a quick pan of the course while Mickelson was standing on the 3rd tee. (He's the player in the black pants.) Can you spot us? hehe...of course I can!



Here's a close up of the screen...Where's Sadie? Look back at my previous post of us driving to the to see what I'm wearing. I bought a souvenir hat to complete the ensemble.



Surely in this super close up you can spot me...



Give up? Center right white shirt, scarf, straw hat.

Here we are at the 16th. I know we're in this shot, but I can't pick us out. We are on the left of the water hazard, halfway up.




Here's another shot of the Perry/Campbell pairing at the 16th. We are to the left of the tree in this shot, just below the walking path.



1 comment:

MW said...

taper madness.

you've lost your mind!
hahahaah

too funny.