Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pics are up!

Pictures from the Country Music Marathon are up. I made an effort to look happy at all of the cameras that I saw on the course, and it is evident that I'm the one in the highest spirits during the end of the race. The cameras were just one more thing during the race to distract me from the heat. If I wasn't going to PR, I definitely wanted to enjoy the race. The pictures are proof.

This is definitely the best shot of me during the race (somewhere during mile 19).



I think this next one is just past the 10k timing mat. I'm still running pretty fast here and didn't see the camera. I just took a peek at my watch.




This one is on the paved path between 15 and 16. The guy on the left with the white shirt is wearing an Austin Marathon shirt from this year. I chatted with him in the starting corral. He's from Florida.



I think this is somewhere around 19, right before I saw Sean.



This is the same area. Note the traffic circle with cobbles in the background. Also, I'm much happier than those guys behind me.



This is in mile 24 coming up the little hill after the pond. Love the fat ripples in my right leg. I'm gonna work on that this summer.

1 comment:

kirsten said...

They are all good Sadie! I think I was drooling in the ones near the end of Boston. I gotta work on the photo thing during the races.