Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Balance Trial

I'm going to be trying some New Balance shoes in the upcoming weeks to see how I like them and to compare them to the shoes that I am used to. I have blogged about shoes a bunch this summer (Nike Haywards, Mizuno Wave Riders, and now I even have some Mizuno Wave Precisions for some of our speed workouts). I have a neutral, flexible foot, with really high arches. I don't really like shoes that have tons of arch support, and I don't wear (or like) insoles that provide any extra support.

The New Balance Shoes that I am looking at trying are the WR826 or the WR903.



When I first started running (in 1999), I ran in a pair of New Balance and they were very durable. It would be nice to have some shoes that are more durable than the Mizunos that I currently run in.

No comments: