Friday, July 25, 2008

I think I need a journal...

Other than this blog, I think I need a private journal. This afternoon involved talking on the phone with folks who are awesome for listening to me. It really helped me work through some things I was thinking about. It is good to have an outlet to speak your mind to who will listen and not pass judgement (or at least not tell you they are) and/or who will laugh and cry with you when you need it. However, it is one thing to say things out loud in confidence to a friend/family member, yet another thing to write it for all to see. I really like to blog, but I don't know if everything is worth blogging about.

5 comments:

MW said...

we're all one big family. go ahead, type it all up!

(just start a private blog!)

Sadie J said...

hehe...I did start a private blog today and titled it 'Dear Diary'.

Yeah, I don't know about typing it all up for you guys. I share a lot as it is. Chafed bums and lady issues only scratch the surface of TMI. :)

Charles said...

Keep it in a journal. Please!

erin said...

I've been wanting and needing to start a journal too. Remind me to tell you another thing I found when looking through high school stuff. Let's just say Mrs. Raine knew a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

It is good to have a few people you can tell everything to and just hear what is going on...sometimes we just need to vent our frustrations and get it out!