Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weigh-in 5/29

As promised, I am weighing in each week to track my nutrition/weight goals.

I intend to add to the list of dates every week at least.
Please feel free to comment.

Progress:
April: 150-152
5/14: 145
5/21: 147
5/29: 148

My comments: I am lucky my number this week is not higher. I did not follow my eating plan this weekend other than breakfast a couple of days and my dinners at Wahoo. We ate out many times this weekend, had wine and other unusual snacks, and I capped it off with monster dessert eating. We had huge desserts Friday evening, I had a lot of chocolate on sat, sun, & mon, Chips Ahoy cookies at our booth on Sunday (what was I thinking?!), and a chocolate malt last night (which was delicious and I don't feel guilty about).


Goal: 140 by June 23rd (the day I leave for Vegas)
Goal: 130 by August 15 (6 weeks before race)

No comments: