Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Countdown to Lottery Results - 6

I rediscovered some news that screws up my whole countdown. I have been using the information from the St.George marathong website which indicates that the results will be posted no later than Tuesday, May 8, 5:00pm.

Today however, I read the description on Active.com :
The lottery will take place on Thursday, May 3, 2007. We will randomly select 6700 runners to participate in the 2007 St. George Marathon. The lottery results will be posted no later than Monday,May 7, 2007. Please check our web site, and please, don`t call for this information.

This throws off my whole countdown. Oh well. I will stick with the original info just in case that is what they are going on. I will be elated if it is posted early, but if it comes later than the 8th, I will definitely be on edge.

No comments: