Monday, May 21, 2007

Keeping me honest - Weigh in

So, there are weight loss programs out there that make you weigh in weekly. Since I am choosing to handle my weight loss on my own with the guidance of Meredith as nutritionist, I need some way to keep me honest. I don't really care to log everything that I eat. It is tedious and makes me way to obsessive. Instead, I think it will be beneficial to me to begin publishing my weight loss progress for all to see.

This way, I will be exposed when I have a bad week (like last week), but will also be rewarded for moving closer to my goal. I intend to add to the list of dates every week at least. Please feel free to comment.

Progress:

April: 150-152
Last week: 145
This morning (5/21): 147

Goal: 140 by June 23rd (the day I leave for Vegas)
Goal: 130 by August 15 (6 weeks before race)

No comments: