Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Haircuts

Why is it that it takes a few days to get used to a new haircut? I got my hair chopped off yesterday, and I feel so much better. Christy, my stylist, did an awesome job. She put a lot of effort into the styling of the layers and I could tell that the techniques she was using were going to help my hair fall into place without a lot of work on my end every day.

However, it is very hard to get used to the way I look in the mirror. Styling my hair is also proving to be difficult to get used to. I need to figure out my own techniques for getting it to look the way I want. It looks very nice if I do nothing to it, but I like to put my own stamp on it, too.

Anyhow, no pictures for you today...I'm not ready to show the hair online until I get used to it looking cute.

4 comments:

dr mel said...

How short?

Sadie J said...

It's shoulder length, which is about 5 or 6 inches shorter.

(I can hear several of you sighing with relief right now, knowing that Chad and I don't look like haircut twins)

Unknown said...

I just got a new haircut too and I always look fantastic at the salon BUT when left to do it myself, not so fantastic.

This new do took me about 4 days before I could style it to look good...imo

Daryl & Diana said...

Is the style much different than normal?