Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who is out there? - Roll Call #2

I know some of you out there love your anonymity! My blog has had a lot of hits this week and I am curious to know who is out there! (I love that there have been so many comments from you guys after the marathon!!!)

I know that I check up on lots of blogs on a regular basis, sometimes just to be a voyeur into someone else's life, sometimes just because they are my friends. I'll share if you share. Send me an email at sadiebarrsataustindotrrdotcom, or just leave a comment! If it is not obvious by the tone in most of my emails, I am really friendly!

Here are some blogs that I check on a fairly regular basis. Some of you have made it onto my Google Reader subscription...I don't really know everyone on this list, especially not on a first name basis, but I know it might be fun to know that I read your blogs too!

Oh and if I don't have you on my 'regulars' list, share your blog address with me, too!!!

Chad
Erin
Diana
Melissa
Mike
Erin
Shorey
Meredith
Carrie
Kerry
Katie
John
Holly
Glenda
Jane
Laurel
Dreena
Sisson

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's me! See you TOMORROW!

Daryl & Diana said...

Speaking of google reader, your blog stopped feeding to mine. I thought you had just stopped blogging for a long time... I even tried deleting and resubscribing. I don't know if there's a setting or what, but maybe you could check...

Daryl & Diana said...

Ah, there you are! Back on my google reader. Hey, do you know about google analytics? It's another hit counter/tracking thing, but it shows you where all your hits are coming from on a map, how people found your site, what they searched for if they found you through google... lots of stuff.

MW said...

i had the google reader issue too a few months back.. not that I read your blog, why would i do such a thing.
Actually, you'd be surprised by the amount of lurkers out there. I've had people surprise me when they told me they read my blog, and i've even heard from friends who have told me their friends read my blog but don't know how to come up to me and say: "hi, i read your blog!" after a long run or so...
weird stuff.
I'll be curious to find out how many emails you get.

Unknown said...

I am a lurker;-)

MW said...

your Veg Bliss blog doesn't have a link back to The Run Around...
Just sayin'
; )

holly said...

I am a lurker, too.

holly said...

I'm a lurker, too