Thursday, February 14, 2008

What are you good at?

I don't know why I feel like sharing, but I am curious to know what everyone out there is good at. Please share...post a comment on my blog, post your answers to your own blog. I thought it would be fun to learn a little bit more about each other and to acknowledge to ourselves what some of our strengths are. I think a lot of us tend to focus on our weaknesses while constantly trying to improve ourselves.

I'm going to limit mine to 5 things for now...Try to think of a few of your own, or copy one of mine if it fits you.

1) I am good at smelling and tasting...I can pick out flavors and scents that others can't. Well, actually I have been blessed (or cursed sometimes) with 5 really sensitive senses.
2) I am good at reading people's faces and gestures. I can often pick out feelings that are not necessarily expressed in words.
3) I am a naturally good swimmer.
4) I am good at finding the positive in situations, even though I am equally good at whining sometimes.
5) I am good at wrapping presents. Shallow, I know, but I like that kind of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really good at passing time. I will think of 4 other things I am good at...but it may take a while. As I get older I can just do nothing for longer periods of time and still be happy. So weird.