Monday, February 25, 2008

Bachelorette Weekend

I had the pleasure of leaving town on Friday to go party in Chicago this weekend. I flew in to meet all of the bridesmaids in our wedding at my matron of honor's house for a girly weekend! Erin (my oldest friend from high school and college) lives in Chicago, Jana (Chad's sister) lives in St.Louis, and Tara (my best running friend who knows all of my dirt) lives in NYC, so it was just as easy to meet in Chicago as it would have been in Austin.

Of course, I won't divulge all of the details of the weekend, but we enjoyed drinking wine, getting pedicures, a girly movie rental, and good girl talk. They all got to meet and know each other better, and it was fun to see how they all got along so well even though they are all from different parts of my life. I feel so lucky to have these ladies as friends and family. They are truly a blessing in my life!


Here we are at the Red Door Spa on Michigan Avenue...4 chairs for the 4 of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!...you gotta have girlfriends you can just talk to about all the happy and the not so happy stuff that happens.