Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Man Wears a Mullet...and wears it well!

It has been a tradition for a while now for the 3:20 group at the Austin marathon to be paced by guys wearing mullet wigs. For those of you who are confused by the word 'mullet', think Billy Ray Cyrus or 'business in the front, party in the back'.

Chad picked out this awesome brown mullet wig, made even better by the coordinating orange headband. Very Wayne's World!

Here we are at the expo...


Here we are just before the race...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say...actually I mean I can't stop laughing. That was the highlight of the marathon when those two ran by. FUUUNNNNNYYY!!!!

Daryl & Diana said...

Sadie, your running continues to inspire me... not that I'm getting off the couch, though.