Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Easy Tuesday

We ran easy this morning instead of doing a quality workout. I ran with Amy and Stephanie because it seemed like most of our normal peeps didn't show this morning. The company was fun, the route was good, and I managed to get slimed twice by Sisson's sweaty arm (the first time on accident, the second time on purpose). Amy and Steph were running about 10 (we did 10.4 if anyone googlemapped it) and I tacked on a few extra with my iPod to get to 13.25. I felt like I could have run all day my legs felt so good. My left hip/glute is still giving me a touch of pain now and then, but it appears to be recovering okay so far.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

StephW said...

Thanks for being our tour guide. I enjoyed our time together and our talks. Have a great day!!