Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Countdown

The weather change today got me thinking about a particular upcoming vacation. I'm ready to shove my toes in the sand at the barefoot bar at the Hula Grill, to drive down the coast with the top down and smell the ocean water, to admire an afternoon rainbow above the hills over Kaanapali Beach.

I've started some countdowns...

4 days from now Chad and I will celebrate our first anniversary!

18 days from now I'm racing the Capitol 10,000 the day after a really long run. Should be 'fun'.

29 days from now I'm taking off on a road trip with my darling to check off an item on his 'bucket list'. More on that in a later post.

43 days from now we fly off to Nashville to run fast. That sounds closer and closer, especially since some of those days will be recovery weeks or tapering. yay!

59 days from now we'll be on a plane to Maui to vacation for a week. Yay, yay, triple yay!

No comments: