Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Diana, and since I obviously don't mind sharing, I'll continue the game.

Here's how this all works -
*Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
*tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog
*let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment

Seven random things about me:
1. I was accepted to UT by the College of Engineering and by the School of Music (as a Music Performance major). I chose Engineering on a whim when I was finally forced to register for classes. I sometimes wonder how much my life would have been different if I chose differently.
2. I have never been stung by a bee, but mosquitos love me.
3. I can feel seasick when standing on a dock.
4. I held a couple of Texas age group state records in swimming when I was younger.
5. My senses of smell and taste are apparently well above average.
6. I attended Pond Springs Elem., Deerpark Middle, and McNeil HS all during their first year as a new school.
7. I regularly dream things that come true.

I tag:
Melissa - who needs one more thing to take up her time.
Mike - who probably has lots of fun random things to share.
Ken - who has been quiet lately.
Kate - who has also been quiet lately.
Leah - who rocks.
Erin - who I know so much about already.
Laurel - who is like and unlike her sister.

1 comment:

erin said...

Okay, you got me- I just FINALLY wrote a blog post!