Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're Back!

Chad and I are back from our honeymoon. We got in really late Friday night (Saturday morning) and have had a day to recuperate. Thanks for all of your well wishes!

I am excited to share photos and video with you guys from the rehearsal/wedding/honeymoon...it's definitely going to take me a while. I asked for a really large memory card for my birthday last year, so using it resulted in lots of video and over 850 pictures to share from France. I am also compiling pics from friends and family from the wedding, so if you happen to have any and I don't already know, please send 'em my way.

This is my to-do list for the next week or so...
1. Edit pictures and upload to Picasa website
2. Print pictures at Wolf/Ritz Camera and create photo albums
3. Write thank you notes for all wedding gifts and move boxes out of living room.
4. Clean house top to bottom.
5. Officially change name with Social Security and proceed in changing it on all other documents.
6. relax and enjoy being a wife

3 comments:

dr mel said...

Welcome back both of you! Hope you had a fantastic time. I can't wait to hear details and see the pictures. Good luck with your "to-do" list for the week! :)

Daryl & Diana said...

Welcome home! I think number one is enough to keep you busy for the week, and if I recall, #5 is pretty easy.

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy being a wife!!