Monday, March 03, 2008

Weather Watch - 12 days


Dear Mother Nature,
I have a special request or two that I hope you will hear. I would like to request a warmer Friday, March 14, please. Also, can you please make my wedding day a little cooler? I know that I probably should not be so picky and should be very thankful that it is as pleasant as you have made it. However, my attire on these two days would be much more comfortable if you could switch the temperatures.

Also, I would really appreciate it if you could reduce the amount of wind on both days.

Thank you for considering my requests. I will be thrilled to marry Chad in any kind of weather.

Warmest regards,
Sadie

Friday, Mar 14
Sunny; windy in the afternoon
Low: 45 °F
High: 70 °F


Saturday, Mar 15
Sunshine and warmer
Low: 55 °F
High: 81 °F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out...Mother Nature changes her mind. If that sticks that would be GREAT!