Monday, March 10, 2008

Daddy's Girl

I've been going through all sorts of details before our big final meeting with our coordinator tonight, one of which is the song that my dad picked for our father-daughter dance at the wedding.

My dad picked it. He has not really wanted much to do with the details of the wedding, so it surprised me to find out that he had been thinking about our dance and already had in mind the song he wanted. He wants 'I Loved Her First' by Heartland.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to hold it together dancing to that song. I am sitting here at my computer in tears (happy ones, of course). I think I'm gonna have to listen to it over and over and over until I can control myself a little better.

I love you, Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved you first too.