Monday, March 03, 2008

The Don

I would like to take this moment to thank the bartender at Guero's for mixing me 'The Don' last night. The first one you made me was out of this world...I swore to Chad that someone had slipped some drugs into it. The second 'Don' that you made was delicious as well.

I've blogged about this particular margarita before...Don Julio Silver, Cointreau, and fresh lime juice. If you are like me (a bit uptight and always processing things in your mind), you should definitely drink one (or two) of these now and again.

3 comments:

dr mel said...

Oooh, sounds like I might need one of those too!

Unknown said...

I *heart* Guero margaritas;-)

Daryl & Diana said...

You know I'm not a big drinker, but I do like a good margarita now and then. After this little one comes out, you'll have to introduce me to Don.