Sunday, March 09, 2008

UT Basketball - My Favorite Fan

My absolute favorite thing about going to UT Mens Basketball games is the student dancer that dances in the aisle late in the game with the Pom girls to 'Wabash Cannonball'. He is a favorite for many folks as he dances in sync in the aisle while the girls dance on the floor. I really believe that most people watch him instead of the girls.

Tonight was the last regular season game and they gave him the honor of dancing on the floor with Texas Pom. In their formation, they even let him be the point at the front. Here are some pics...Look for the guy in the jeans and the burnt orange shirt dancing on the floor. Most of my shots are kind of blurry.

Here he is moving into formation...


In sync with the girls...


I love this one at the end because you can see some of the faces in the crowd (as well as the OSU basketball team) thoroughly enjoying his performance!

No comments: