Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm having trouble sleeping! Part III

Wasn't tired until about midnight. Felicia woke me up at 4:00, 4:30, and 6:30 playing with the ball. I swear each time I got up, secured the ball from her, and put it under the pillows and blankets on the bed so that she could not play with them.

Turns out Felicia is a very smart cat, because I realized at 6:30 that she was on the bed in the exact spot I 'hid' the balls, pawing to try to get them free. Ugh! Next time I will put them in a drawer, but then again she might have incredible drawer-opening skills, too.

I also was having this crazy dream where I was running a race with only 6 or 7 other ladies. My pacing partner, Jennifer, and I were running together, and for whatever reason we could not get up a hill. We had to get on our hands and knees and crawl up the hill. I actually felt the extreme muscle fatigue and exhaustion while I was dreaming. I know we were running down Rain Creek Parkway at some point...very bizzare. The other ladies were turning around and watching us crawl up the hill and were waiting for us to try to catch them. They also kept trying to cut the course.

Seriously, I don't do well on lack of sleep. Naps don't cut it, either. I have worked out every day and have been trying to eat well. I didn't have any caffeine yesterday, either. Tonight I have got to do a longer run or something to wear me out! Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A warm soaking bath (epsom salts)helps. Rub down with lavender lotion or a smell you like a lot...