Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm having trouble sleeping!

Apparently I am stressed out. I am not getting good sleep. The stress could be about wedding stuff...you think? I also was upset with Chad yesterday for stuff that would normally not cause me to flip the way I did and I have been extra bitchy for about a week. I have no patience for things that interfere with the peace that I want to have in my mind.

Sorry to bore you people with wedding-related stuff. It is obviously the main thing on my mind right now. Here are some fun details...

My dress fits (perfectly, but I would still like to lean out another 3-5 lbs.)
My bedroom has become a Crate and Barrel warehouse. We are keeping our presents in their boxes so that they will be easier to move into our new place.
Chad and I changed 'our song'. We like our new song better, and it should be easier to dance to at the reception.
For those of you who don't know, we are going to France for our honeymoon...All of our plane, train, car, and hotel reservations have been made. Now all we have to do is have fun!

How quickly can I make 10 days pass?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rest...it's hard to have so many things on your mind. What's your new song?

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have everything under control...although, I understand the worry wart method. I'm trying to find a way to get paid for it. I'll keep you posted;-)

Your wedding day will be here before you know it!