Thursday, March 06, 2008

Weather Watch - 9 days + Honeymoon

Oh my gosh we are now in the single digits on the wedding countdown!! Things continue to be somewhat stressful as the days approach and I am still not sleeping well (or enough). I think I may be due for a nap today.

Dear Mother Nature,
I realize that you think we are due for some cooler weather in Texas as evidenced by the weather you have brought us today. I also noticed that you changed your mind a little more dramatically about next Friday and Saturday and for our honeymoon. Did I do something to hurt your feelings? I will try not to worry so much and trust that you will come through in the end.

Warmest regards (literally),
Sadie

Austin
Friday, Mar 14 Sunny Low: 49 °F High: 67 °F
Saturday, Mar 15 Mostly sunny Low: 48 °F High: 66 °F


Paris
Tuesday, Mar 18 Rain Low: 47 °F High: 50 °F
Wednesday, Mar 19 Rain Low: 42 °F High: 51 °F
Thursday, Mar 20 Mainly cloudy Low: 30 °F High: 53 °F

2 comments:

dr mel said...

Wow, that is a pretty notable change from the last forecast. The day will be grand, whatever the weather. Thinking warmer thoughts though for you...

Anonymous said...

That's not what Yahoo says!