Sunday, January 04, 2009

60.1

It is the third longest weekly mileage for me in the past year or so (16 months?). I felt pretty good the whole week, only experiencing the normal aches and pains of ramping up. My fitness is getting better, judging by the overall pace on my runs this week and the fact that I finished the 18 miler yesterday as strong as ever.

Here's the breakdown of mileage by day - (I ran part of the RunTex to RunTex route on Thursday, so I decided to alter the remaining miles during the week.)

Mon - 8 miles (7 on schedule)
Tues - 14 miles (14 on schedule)
Wed - 5 miles (7 on schedule)
Thurs - 11 miles (8 on schedule)
Fri - off
Sat - 18 miles (18 on schedule)
Sun - 4.2 miles (6 on schedule)

Next week 70! Plus Team Rogue officially starts...WooHoo!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

wow! that's awesome mileage. what did you say your next big race was?

Bri said...

Two things... What is the purpose of all this mileage? That is, what is your goal(s) that makes you need to get to 90 miles per week. Maybe you've already blogged about this, and if so, then no need to answer. Second, thanks for yelling at me during the 18 miler to spur me on. I didn't hear what you said (I was in such a fog) but I inferred that I should get moving and that we didn't have much more to do. In any case, thanks again.