Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here comes my birthday!!!

I'm starting to get excited. My birthday is almost here! Last year was the worst birthday ever. My birthday was on Saturday and I turned 30. It should have been a wonderful weekend. How did I ring in my 30s? On the floor of Chad's bathroom, puking my guts out all night long. See here, here, or here if you don't remember.

My birthday is next Monday. Tentatively, I have the following plans -
  • Friday - movie at the Alamo, wine drinking
  • Saturday - sleep in, walk/run, possibly Farmer's Market, possibly Thriller dancing, watching UT football, dinner with Mom (who knows? maybe @ Mr. Natural)
  • Sunday - sleep in, walk/run, who knows what else, fancy dinner at Zoot with Chad (Farmer's tasting menu with wine pairings...mmmm)
  • Monday - I have the day off from work - approved vacation day! Sleep in, maybe a massage, lunch with Chad, dinner with in-laws at Olivia (maybe, because Chad's mom is having back problems and we may not be able to go out), otherwise - a low key evening with Chad.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

2 comments:

erin said...

Happy early birthday, Sadie!

Thriller Dancing... hell yes! :)

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo ! Happy Birthday SADIE !!