Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday Meal Pics

My mom and I have several meals together to celebrate our birthdays in October. On my mom's birthday (October 12), we went to brunch at Olivia on South Lamar. It was so yummy and the day was just beautiful. Here we are.
In the restaurant...

And trying to find our 'good side' outside on the patio. I think this one is the best. Doesn't my mom look great for 55?
To celebrate my birthday, we went to the Grove wine bar. Here we are getting ready to leave.
The weather was also beautiful that evening. We enjoyed sitting on the patio eating our yummy food and trying some flights of wine that we had not tried before.
Chad and I with our multiple wine glasses. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...I'm 55! Those were great meals. I am still daydreaming about the panini at the Grove and the au gratin grits at Olivia's!