Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF - Party Time!

Birthday weekend has arrived! I've modified some plans for the weekend, but I think it is going to be very fun regardless of the specific plans that we make. It is all in your state of mind, right?

Tonight we are going to stay in and order our favorite pizzas from Austin Pizza Garden. We have Eastern Promises in on our Netflix, so we'll watch that and drink wine. Hopefully we'll also have an early bedtime. I love my sleep!

Tomorrow will definitely include the Thrill the World event (dancing Thriller at the Long Center)...come and watch...be there by 12:30 to see us dance at 1:00. I've decided on my outfit and makeup and am really excited about it. I'd also like to go to the farmer's market and watch the UT game. We get to go to dinner with my mom.

Sunday will involve whatever...maybe some pumpkin carving, planting fall flowers, sleeping in, enjoying the beautiful weather...followed by our dinner at Zoot. That is one meal that we're splurging on this weekend.

Monday on my day off, I'm definitely sleeping in. I'm going to try to run. I'm also probably going shopping to spend a gift certificate that I have. No massage for me Monday...I had to schedule for Tuesday. Really, I can do nothing and it is perfectly relaxing and can have a perfect birthday. There is a good chance that we will not go out to eat with the in-laws on Monday because Chad's mom is experiencing excruciating back pain and it doesn't seem to be resolving. They also can't find a specific cause for the pain other than some inflammation, so there is no telling when she'll start to feel better. It's okay, though. I don't expect to be taken to dinner on my b-day.

Also, I'm so happy that the weather has turned and that it is so gorgeous outside. This time of year is so beautiful. I'm lucky that my birthday is almost always this pleasant in the weather department.

So whatever you're doing this weekend, have an extra glass of whatever you're having to drink for me...Cheers!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Happy B day you gorgeous young thing you!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr mel said...

Happy birthday weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!!! Sounds like everything will be perfect for you;-)