Thursday, April 08, 2010

Jones Family Humor - Masters Edition

Day 1 of the Masters
Chad enters my office and sees our cat Miko resting on the windowsill - trying to lure her into his office says to Miko, "You know, in my office you can watch the Masters Live. It's like getting to watch birdies.....and eagles.......but eagles are scary..............................You like watching birdies."

We bust out laughing, not at the typical play-on-words humor of cats liking golf because they like to see birdies. No, the unexpected comment, "Eagles are scary" had us cracking up. Miko definitely does not like watching eagles.

In case you are wondering, our cats also have their favorite players that they like to root for when we watch golf -

Felicia always takes Tiger Woods.
Miko roots for Mickelson
Beans would always root for Ben Curtis.

Me? This year I plan to pull for Padraig Harrington. He is my newest favorite player. I still love me some Adam Scott, Justin Leonard, love Phil Mickelson as well, but Paddy is my new favorite.

Chad likes lots of players.

1 comment:

MW said...

I'll take a Twitter Contingency since they haven't been taken!
Stewart Cink
Ian Poulter
DL III
Camillo Villegas
Chris DiMarco
Paul Casey
Rory McIlroy
Sergio Garcia