Thursday, April 22, 2010

I mean business.

Don't mess with me today. I have been wronged multiple times by a local furniture delivery company in the past week and I am on fire! I have filed a complaint with the BBB - with which the company currently has an 'A' rating. Shocking to me.

See, I do not get treated poorly. If a company is going to treat me poorly, I will not associate with them. If they try to make amends, fine, I'll listen to reason and potentially give them a second chance. However, if they try to mislead me more than once, I am done.

In this situation, I will not patronize the store that uses this particular delivery company either, which is a shame because it is the main baby superstore here in Austin and where my mom works. I have also written a letter to the furniture maker, expressing my disappointment in their association with this store (their 'exclusive dealer') due to their unsatisfactory delivery practices...see if I want any additional matching pieces to the two we already have, including the conversion kits that turn the crib into a toddler bed or full size bed, then we have to purchase it at that baby superstore. grr...

Watch out, people. I'm on a roll today.

If there are any of you strong enough to help Chad move the heavy dresser up one flight of stairs, can you please email me? Your assistance might be needed if this doesn't resolve. We can pay you with beer, pizza, or just continue to appreciate you as a helpful friend. :)

1 comment:

dr mel said...

If Chad needs help, let me know. I'll send Kurt.

Sorry you are having to deal with this. Good for you though for being so assertive for what's right.